Sunday, November 12, 2006

Ole. fondue

Time after time my body and mental
toughness hasnt let me down..

Yesterday was the last gym trng b4 AG
i finally did 60kg for bench press..
My fitness is at its peak now, agility too.
feeling happy with my off water intensity.
Trng on water today was good, just felt happy
to be sailing. Doha seems so close and im
leaving in 6 days time, its suppose to
be rest but instead i've got freaking
exams starting tmro. I know i'm dead

And there';s no running away from it.
I gotta face it, studies are as impt at well


Time off my sexy wire, you have never
let me down and even though we only
met 6 weeks ago i felt i've known you
for a long time. you understood my needs
and my endurance in holding on to you.
I will never let you go, till the day you
snap and let me off.

Talking to my trapeze wire.( i miss you there)

No comments: